Green Telecom offers the most comprehensive selection of fiber distribution box, Fiber Optic Splice Closure , fiber optic termination box products to customers in different industries.
1. The leather cable should be placed straight, without twisting and crossing, and should not be damaged by external force and operation. The power cord, the incoming leather cable, and the cables of other weak current systems in the building should be separated and deployed. If it cannot be met, the corresponding isolation protection measures must be taken. Wire-reinforced leather cables should be grounded in the transfer box.
2. For important users or users with special requirements, consider providing protection and choosing different protection methods according to different situations.
3. The laying of leather cable should fully consider and strictly meet the requirements of “fire prevention, anti-rat and anti-extrusion”.
4. There should be a uniform mark on both ends of the leather cable, and the position on the two ends should be indicated on the mark. Label writing should be clear, correct and correct. Labels should be made of materials that are not suitable for damage.
5. The corner of the cable should be even and smooth. The average radius of the G.652 fiber should be greater than 30mm. The radius of curvature of the G.657 fiber should be greater than (A type) 10mm, (B type) 7.5mm. , (C type) 5mm.
6. When the leather cable is laid, it is usually artificially pulled, and the traction should not exceed 80% of the maximum allowable tension of the cable. The maximum instantaneous traction must not exceed 100N of the maximum allowable tension of the cable. The main traction should be added to the cable reinforcement. After the leather cable is laid, the tension should be released to maintain the natural bending state.
7. The leather cable should be carried by the cable cable, and the cable tray should be used when laying the cable, so that the cable cable can be rotated automatically to prevent the cable from being entangled.
8. During the laying process of the cable, the tensile strength and bending radius of the fiber should be strictly observed to avoid the fiber being entangled, twisted, damaged and stepped on.
The minimum bending radius of the sheathed cable shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The bending radius of the sheath cable should not be less than 40mm during the laying process;
(2) The bending radius of the fixed sheath cable shall not be less than 15mm.
9. Building shaft and bridge requirements:
(1) The telecommunications shaft should be consistently traversed through all floors, and its internal broadband should not be less than 600mm. The operating distance before the wiring box installed in the cable shaft should not be less than 0.6m.
(2) Grounding devices should be reserved in the telecommunications shaft.
(3) The installation of the trunking in the shaft should be greater than 50% of the total cable utilization.
(4) The vertical part of the vertical cable in the vertical axis should be bundled and fixed within 1.5 meters to prevent the damage caused by the falling force on the core.
10. Horizontal piping requirements (weak well to user):
(1) The diameter of the pre-embedded pipe should be φ20 mm – φ25mm. The length of the straight pipe in the building should be controlled within 30 meters. When the length exceeds 30 meters, the road box should be added. When the concealed pipe must be bent and laid, its routing length should be ≤ 15 meters, and there must be no S bend in the segment. When the continuous bending is more than 2 times, a wire box should be added. All turns are made with a bender and are the standard turning radius. Do not use three links and so on.
(2) The bending radius of the dark pipe should be 10 times larger than the pipe diameter. When the outer diameter is less than 25 mm, the bending radius should be greater than 6 times the pipe diameter, and the bending angle should not be less than 90 degrees. The bend radius of the concealed pipe shall not be less than 6-10 times the outer diameter of the pipe.
11. When the leather cable is laid, the reserved length at both ends of the leather cable should meet the following requirements: one end of the floor light distribution box is reserved for about 1m; the end of the user’s leather cable terminal box is reserved for about 0.5m.
12. After the installation of the household cable, the light source and optical power meter should be tested. The light attenuation value of the cable of the household cable at 1310nm and 1490nm should be less than 1.5dB, such as the cable of the household cable. If the light attenuation value is greater than 1.5dB, it should be repaired. If the repair has not been improved, it is necessary to re-create the fiber optic mechanical connection plug or re-lay the cable.
13. If the outdoor leather cable span exceeds 40 meters, the soft suspension method should be considered.
14. Place the dark (light) tubular leather cable first. When laying the dark (clear) tube, the connection should be made by using a hose or installing a pass box. The straight angle should be more than 10 meters. Install the pass box.
15. The leather cable laid in the shaft is laid out in principle from top to bottom. The high-rise buildings or long-distance installations need to be bundled every 1.5 meters to reduce the long-term self-weight of the cable. The damage that comes.
16. The power cord, the incoming leather cable and the cables of other weak current systems in the building shall be laid off separately. The minimum clearance between the cables shall be in accordance with the design and the requirements of the following table.
For more information, please visit our official website : https://www.greentelftth.com/